- The Library website has a range of training guides for several of the main search tools:
- Download some Guidance for NHS Researchers on the literature search process and appendices, developed by Thames Valley & Wessex Healthcare Librarians.
- Often the search tool provider will publish training material on their own website or sometimes on YouTube
Face to face
- Ask at the Research Enquiries Desk in the Library; Mon – Fri, 11am – 2 pm
- Contact your Liaison Librarian: email email@example.com
Systematic Review Tools
There are a number of free and paid for time-saving tools that help you collaborate on systematic review projects and extract data.
- Covidence: a paid web application and Cochrane technology platform. A free trial version is available.
- Rayyan: free with some fee-based additional services
- Sysrev: free