Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Associations and professional bodies
- The Royal College of Nursing (RCN) - The professional body for nursing staff and offer lots of training and development opportunities. As well as Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Associate Nurses are able to join. Membership also allows access to the RCN library, the UK's largest collection of resources on nursing topics.
- Skills for Health - Offers career support for health professionals
- The Association for Perioperative Practice - Support for theatre nurses and other staff working in operating theatres
- NMC Revalidation- A step-by-step guide through the revalidation process
- CPD Launchpad- CPD Launchpad is an online platform helping nurses and midwives to achieve their CPD requirements and prepare for revalidation. It provides links to nursing and midwifery articles available via NHS OpenAthens.